DealerSocket is introducing a new product that promotes service retention during F&I and service opportunities. MarketPlace Loyalty is a pre-paid maintenance product linked with executable strategies through email, phone, and direct mail reminder campaigns all from DealerSocket CRM.
Over 65% of customers that purchase a new/used vehicle never return to the dealership for service. MarketPlace Loyalty grants dealerships more opportunities to promote multiple service packages, during key moments, which benefit that specific dealership and guarantee customer loyalty. In addition, dealerships that implement MarketPlace Loyalty saw a dramatic decrease in their marketing expenses by an average of 61% allowing dealerships to focus their marketing budget on greater opportunities such as return or new customers.
Key facts about MarketPlace Loyalty:
- Dealerships can utilize MarketPlace Loyalty as a differentiator to promote customer loyalty
- Service retention program is fully funded by the customer resulting in no risk for dealership
- Over 46% of Gross Profit Margin is at risk with ineffective planning for service retention
- Configured to improve customer relationships for long term profit
- Proven to retain and capture 36% more customers servicing at the dealership
To learn more about our MarketPlace Loyalty, call 775-473-6622