FIXED OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide all necessary training on our Dealership Management Software, however, we do require that you have previous Automotive Fixed Operations experience.
- Provide implementation training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Fixed Operations (Parts & Service) Software.
- Travel to new dealership customer sites to provide expert consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on software usage.
- Analyze Dealership Fixed Operations workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between legacy system processes and Auto/Mate's functionality.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding best practices in Dealership Fixed Operations departments.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the Dealership Fixed Operations industry and competitor products.
- Provide on-site, phone and email support on Fixed Operations related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation in our CRM System.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of automotive parts or service department experience in a dealership environment.
- Superior customer service skills!
- Knowledge of Automotive Fixed Operations terminology and dealership best practices
- Ability to travel for two full weeks each month
- Computer skills (DMS, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software (DMS) is required.
- Experience with Auto/Mate's Dealership Management Software (DMS) is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Team/family environment with perks including Bagel and company-sponsored day trips!
- Casual attire with a fun and professional work environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!