The purpose of the Account Manager (AM) is to up-sell the core products DealerSocket offers to Franchise Dealer’s in the automotive industry. The position will drive new business by presenting a value-based approach to prospects, while partnering with other key-players to close valuable opportunities. The AM will manage the sales cycle and be responsible for meeting set metrics and goals that align with the company’s revenue objectives.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Manage the sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Demonstrate and present to prospective customer’s product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Present value-based selling strategies to customers using DealerSocket’s technology suite of products and consulting services.
- Partner with other key players (Executive Sales Directors and Technical Sales Engineers) in the organization to strategize and close high-value opportunities.
- Establish relationships with automotive dealerships within the assigned territory.
- Establish outside relationships with automotive consultants, vendors and OEMs.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals.
- Utilize Salesforce to internally track all activities.
- Successful track record of generating/closing sales opportunities
- High workplace efficiency
- Ability to consistently fill pipeline and drive revenue opportunities
- Perceptive of interpersonal dynamics with the ability to connect with anyone
- Skilled presenter and communicator
- Master negotiator and closer
- Self-motivated and driven by success, strong work ethic and integrity
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales or account management is preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!