REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - DMS
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for understanding how to sell business value and solutions, not only technology, while helping to solve real business issues for auto dealerships.
• Star performer that is self-driven and loves the thrill of a new challenge.
• Tenacious hunter that thrive in the new business prospecting role, and enjoy the opportunity that comes with it!
• Able to understand customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations.
• Willing to give a personal commitment to become experts of Auto/Mate products and solutions.
• Able to maintain a thorough understanding of the automobile industry including industry trends, industry business processes, industry performance indicators, and key client competitors.
Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant sales experience.
• Excellent relationship building, active listening and presentation skills. Must have the “WOW” factor!
• Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings. Proven B2B sales experience in the software Industry.
• Must have a demonstrated history of being a top sales pro.
• Experience working in a collaborative environment across multiple departments to ensure the successful delivery of our software solutions.
• Proven B2B sales experience in the software Industry.
• Previous sales experience selling a DMS
• Previous experience in the automobile industry.
The person in this position needs to occasionally travel to our Albany or Dallas office. The majority of this position will be spent traveling within the given region.
This is a remote position. You will be traveling via car and airplane to various dealerships.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!