SR. SALES PERFOMRANCE DESIGNER II
This position is responsible for increasing sales of DealerSocket Solutions by enabling DealerSocket salespersons to drive high performance sales. This position is a learning design role to design and develop training programs for sales representatives in professional sales skills, sales process and sales messaging of our solutions that drives successful sales performance for DealerSocket. You will work with subject matter experts to research, write, edit, and produce sales training materials for classroom and/or self-paced delivery. Develop learning for assigned DealerSocket product solutions, dealership workflows and sales process and sales skills. You must learn and understand dealership operations and our Industry. Know how to use the software used for learning design and development, and our design development standards.
· 8 plus years relevant experience in Sales and Sales Enablement
· Knowledge in the Automotive Industry is a plus.
· Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery mediums.
· Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across delivery mediums (mobile learning, e-learning, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom).
· Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking).
· Expert in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers.
· Expert project/program management experience.
· Experience delivering facilitation, training, coaching and/or development of learning programs.
· Self-starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
· Excellent communication, facilitation and persuasive skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through senior stakeholder discussions.
· Expert experience leveraging standard eLearning tools and web-based meeting tools.
· Team player.
· Leadership skills.
· Deep experience and knowledge of multiple Instructional design authoring tools.
· Experienced in Graphic Design
· Experienced in working with a variety of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
· Business travel of up to 30 percent annually may be expected of this position.
· Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree in Instructional Design Preferred
The Instructional Designer will produce the courseware to support the training programs defined by Sales Leadership in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing. This includes conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives, designing and developing training courseware in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor led training, self-paced training, virtual, blended), managing external vendors to collaborate in content creation, as well as providing input on measures regarding business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning solutions.
Creates courseware design, development, and deployment strategy for world class blended learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase performance within DealerSocket Sales business units. Develop learning curricula that align with learning and performance strategies. Manages the design and execution of junior staff creating courseware. Build and maintain valued relationship with key internal and external stakeholders. Develop assessment approaches that conform to global accreditation strategies and processes. Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recognized as a subject-matter expert within DealerSocket in 4 Sales Skills Areas as well as the majority of DealerSocket Solution Sets.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!