ENTERPRISE SALES DIRECTOR - INDEPENDENT
The Enterprise Sales Director (ESD) is an individual contributor that sells our Used Car DMS (iDMS), CRM, Inventory, and other advanced solutions or integrations for Independent Automotive Dealerships. The sales focus is conquest, cross-sell, and upsell. It is a fast-paced role selling a premium solution where business can move quickly. The ESD will manage the sales cycle and be responsible for meeting set metrics and goals that align with the company’s revenue objectives.
- Drive a sales cycle which includes aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads provided by a Business Development Representative or Customer Success Managers, performing discovery to help accounts break status quo or find better ways forward, present the value of our solution supported by a Solution Advisor, and close sales.
- Dealership engagement will happen via phone, web, and in-store visits.
- Utilize value based or Challenger selling strategies leveraging DealerSocket’s platform of solutions and consulting services.
- Establish relationships with automotive dealerships within the assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual targets and goals.
- Utilize Salesforce to track activities and opportunities.
- Successful track record of generating/closing sales opportunities.
- High workplace efficiency as this role is fast paced.
- Ability to consistently fill pipeline and drive sales.
- Ability to connect with people to quickly build rapport and trust.
- Skilled at questioning, communicating, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
- Self-motivated, driven by success, strong work ethic, and integrity.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
2+ years of sales experience with in-dealership and/or software sales experience preferred
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Ability to travel 25% in assigned territory
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!