Send Meaningful Messages to Consumers
By providing integration points between dealersâ€™ marketing partners and CRM, dealers can work more efficiently and send more relevant content to their customers.
- Activity Insert/Update â€“ Create or update Activity (To Do) types for open events in DealerSocket:
- Outbound Call
- Read Work Notes
- Web Leads
- Call Vendor Direct Post Work Note Update â€“ Add additional information (such as follow-ups and transcripts of the original call) to an existing event as a work note.
- CTI Direct Post â€“ Send inbound and outbound call information to DealerSocket so that activities can be tracked for the inbound call recipient or the outbound caller.
- Customer Update â€“ Update customer information in DealerSocket. This will soon also allow for inserting of customers if not currently found in DealerSocket.
- EntitySync â€“ Send website visitor information and link the visitor to an existing customer record in DealerSocket when a match is found.
- Event Update â€“ Updates to open Sales and Service Events as work notes.
- Work Note Insert â€“ Update work notes on open Sales and Service Events.