Hustle at Scale pt. 2: Meet Your New MVP
What if you could hire a superstar administrative assistant for every one on your team and - here’s the kicker - not add a single staff member? It’s time to meet your new MVP!
iDMS is a unicorn with that rare combination of brains and muscle. Basically, a total overachiever, who knows what you want to accomplish and delivers it - with a smile - before you ask.
Change the DMS Game
The automation module of iDMS will fundamentally change how you manage your inventory, deals and accounts. We refer to it as “intelligent tasking,” and boy, does it live up to that name. Just like it sounds, this MVP feature automates tasks in your business that previously required a live employee to manually perform.
This is where the idea of scale comes in. Consider the energy output it takes to run your business. Your people are probably already hustling, maxed out on time and resources. You may be asking yourself whether you can sustain this workload. An even better question is whether you can scale. With iDMS, you can do both.
Using your business rules and desired frequency, you can use iDMS to create powerful workflows that run automatically. Translation: They’re complete before anyone has a chance to ask.
- “Hey, will you transfer those accounts to our RFC?” Already done.
- “Can you please download our vehicles purchased at auction?” Already done.
- “Will you let our repair techs know all the vehicles that need work, along with the exact repairs needed?” Already done.
- “Will you get those vehicles listed on our website and our third-party sites?” Already done.
- “Can you send out a series of texts and emails to all our new leads from last month?” Already done.
Leverage Software to the Max
Accomplish a lot more, using a lot less. It’s the very definition of leverage! You’ll just need to filter your inventory, deal or account records to include the ones needed for a specific task. Then set it and forget it. For example:
- Filter your inventory into a queue that only shows newly acquired vehicles needing repair work.
- Add flags to each vehicle indicating the type of work it needs.
- Set up an automated task to email the list of inventory, flagged as needing glass repair, to your technician every Monday.
Like clockwork, iDMS will send the list without you lifting a finger. You only need to set up the filtered queue and automated task once, and iDMS will run the task again and again on whatever schedule you provide. When the desired action (in this case, a glass repair) is complete, the flag will automatically be removed so that vehicle won’t show up in your filtered list again.
Your Independent Edge
Can you see the potential here? When you put iDMS - your new MVP - in the game, the possibilities are endless for automating activities in every area of your business.
- Want to get deals funded faster? Start a queue with unfunded deals and automatically email the list to your finance manager to investigate.
- Or, create a queue for all deals with missing stips, then automatically follow up with F&I until complete.
- Having trouble staying on top of inventory age? Make a queue of inventory that has sat on your lot for at least 60 days, and send to your sales manager for potential price drops.
- Need a better process for your vehicle titles? Create a queue for all vehicles that need title work, and automatically ping your title processor.
If a particular queue is used frequently, you can even add a shortcut on your iDMS home screen. This is one more way iDMS helps you level up your productivity and accomplish so much more with so much less.
With your MVP on the job, you’ll think you have a staff twice the size. Bonus: You’ll have a great reason to dance in the end zone next Sunday.
Ready to try? We would be happy to schedule your iDMS demo.
INDEPENDENT DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (iDMS)
Merging the best-of-breed technologies from FEX DMS and AutoStar Solutions, iDMS is a revolutionary next-generation dealer management system tailored specifically to the Independent/BHPH market.iDMS
From appraisal to acquisition to stocking to merchandising to pricing to syndicating to disposing, our tools provide opportunities to maximize the value of your inventory investment every step of the way.DEALERSHIP INVENTORY
The Technology Platform of the Future Is Here Now
RESPONSIVE WEBSITES AND DIGITAL MARKETING
We've got all the right tools to help your dealership earn more business. We'll use a unique combination of our innovative products to craft a winning strategy.DIGITAL MARKETING
Chasing El Patronn
Rudy T. found purpose when he was introduced to the car business 15 years ago. He now has a social media following that extends well beyond his Brooklyn Mitsubishi store.
Driving Forward Podcast | What's Driving Your Website?
The guys who built the Engine 6 website platform discuss the unique challenges dealers face, and how to overcome them.
Connecting The Dots, Part 1: Linking the Digital Experience to Real Life
Linking the Digital Experience to Real Life
Customer Success White Board | It's Time to Ditch the Four Square
See why profit per day is the metric you need to track to improve the overall health of your dealership.
Learn More About DealerSocket's Suite of Dealership Software
DealerSocket offers a suite of products that can help you get the most out of your dealership.