San Clemente, CA | April 10, 2012 -
Leading auto dealer CRM DealerSocket (DealerSocket.com) is creating a buzz with the recently released MobileCRM, which allows users to access its industry-leading CRM tool in a mobile application. "This advanced mobile solution is designed to take your key daily activities and make them available in a simple, easy-to-use mobile application," says Jonathan Ord, DealerSocket Co-Founder and CEO. "The MobileCRM tool enables users to respond to customers with greater speed, create efficiencies in the sales process, increase visibility for managers, and simplify the salesperson's job."
DealerSocket MobileCRM features and benefits include:
- 24/7 access to sales opportunities and daily work plans
- Create quick sales events with customers anytime, anywhere
- Search inventory and email or text electronic vehicle brochures to prospects
- Manage through a mobile sales dashboard to make real-time decisions
- Manage sales events; add vehicle trades, and push deals directly to DMS in seconds
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and text from a mobile device
DealerSocket founder, Brad Perry, states: "Feedback has been amazing. Our advisory board of 25 dealers has had phenomenal success-it's literally changing the way they do business. One store is running a 60-inch TV screen tied to an iPad kiosk over apple TV."
DealerSocket MobileCRM is currently available in the Apple, Android and Kindle stores. For more information, please call (877) 888-8048.