We’ve added the following new releases and enhancements to our industry-leading dealer solutions. Discover what’s new:
- Desking – Loan to Value. Knowing the Loan to Value (LTV) for a car deal will help Desk Managers make better decisions in the process.
- Ford Direct/Ford Credit Integration – Ford dealers can access Ford credit loan data from directly within CRM.
IDMS – DMS
- Finance charges are in accordance with TX Law 553. Reynolds & Reynolds TX Law 553 contract can be used on deals if and only if RegZ APR and Loan Rate are equal.
- Book/Load API – Enhance Create/Update Person Logic. Person creation and updating is more robust and predictable.
- Impact forms in IDMS can now be printed using a browser of user’s choice and is no longer tied to Internet Explorer.
- IDMS admin users can now use Orbit on any modern browser to effectively perform setting up of Inventory feeds/setup integrations, etc. without the dependency on Internet Explorer.
- Security Role dropdown list has been expanded with a new role attached to a set of security rights used for training and onboarding users.
- Launch Vision Menu directly from Deal Worksheet Page – An action button has been added and is labeled “Vision Menu – add F&I products” on the Deal worksheet page to instantly launch Vision Menu.
DealerFire – Websites
- Inventory Pooling – Dealership groups with multiple stores can now “pool” inventory together among websites so that each dealership shows inventory from the others.
- Animated Modules – DealerFire websites can now show movement inside of the various modules that make up the website.
- Toyota SmartPath Upgrades (Toyota DealerFire customers only) – Inventory can be built/saved on a dealer’s Tier 1 site and then accessed on a Tier 3 site. “Saved heart” page navigation allows users to save their searches to access later.
Auto/Mate – DMS
- Auto-Cancel setting for Unreceipted Parts Orders – this new setting will allow the system to automatically cancel orders once they reach a user defined threshold since the part was ordered.