It’s Time to Join the Digital Retail Age
Advances in mobile technology have moved our industry miles forward. Efficiency, transparency, and the in-store experience have evolved for the consumer. The dealer must enhance his or her digital processes to deliver the showroom experience online.
Digital retail — a phrase you’re likely familiar with — is the next step into this online foray. Face it — your buyers live in the age of Amazon. They can research, compare, and purchase practically anything with just a few mouse clicks. Not surprisingly, DealerSocket’s 2016 Dealership Action Report showed that a whopping 81 percent of consumers don’t enjoy today’s car buying process. Is your store ready to meet the demand?
Here are five key components that should be part of your online experience:
- Extensive vehicle details — Go beyond year, make, model, and mileage. If a buyer is deciding on a vehicle sight unseen, give him or her a comprehensive breakdown: details of physical imperfections, photos of the actual vehicle, and more.
- Trade-in value — Integrated tools can help your buyer calculate the value of his or her trade-in. It’s key for anyone who plans to use a trade-in. Provide a trade-in offer online to entice the consumer into pulling the trigger.
- Pricing — Vastly improve the odds of closing the deal by providing the final price online. According to our data, 57 percent of consumers want to receive your best price up front rather than having to negotiate.
- Financing and payment — If you really want your website to work, you must provide a tool that allows the consumer to submit his or her credit score from inside the process. Staying connected is integral.
- Aftermarket products — Prospects don’t need the hard sell to say yes to F&I products. The more we see dealers present F&I products online, the more we see consumers purchase. Explain the benefits of each selection on your website and take away the feeling of pressure.
Download the full version of The Time Is Now to Join the Digital Retail Age now.
For more information about Precise Price integrated digital retail by DealerSocket, visit http://dealersocket.com/precise-price.
RESPONSIVE WEBSITES AND DIGITAL MARKETING
We've got all the right tools to help your dealership earn more business. We'll use a unique combination of our innovative products to craft a winning strategy.DIGITAL MARKETING
First Pencil: 2019 Regulatory Hotspots
Market insider believes the once defanged CFPB is preparing to mount a comeback, while the FTC may have tipped its regulatory hat when it comes to dealers.
FCA Digital Selects DealerSocket as Certified Website Provider
Company's DealerFire website and digital advertising platform is now certified for use by all 2,600 U.S.-based FCA dealers
Driving Forward Podcast | What's Driving Your Website?
The guys who built the Engine 6 website platform discuss the unique challenges dealers face, and how to overcome them.
Customer Success White Board | It's Time to Ditch the Four Square
See why profit per day is the metric you need to track to improve the overall health of your dealership.
Learn More About DealerSocket's Suite of Dealership Software
DealerSocket offers a suite of products that can help you get the most out of your dealership.
An expert will be in touch shortly.